Thread: So what's up?
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:24 PM   #13
Mickeyb37
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrome View Post
First, I'm really sorry for your medical condition, hope you the best for it. I'm sorry my english isn't the best, it's our second language in Quebec.

I'm glad you now realize to enjoy most of life, but I've heard it before, I have a great life and don't need to reconsider anything. If you were trying to make me feel bad by seeing you were ill, that's just low, don't use your medical condition to get sympathy that way.. As I said, I'm really sorry for what's happening to you, but that's not changing my opinion.
I think that penfold was trying to make the point that there are more important things in life than when a game is coming out. People have been waiting a long time for this game and a bit more patience is all that is required. Cole has improved the communication with the forum over the last few weeks so saying that no information has been forthcoming is 'nonsense'

I also don't think that penfold is on here using his condition to look for sympathy he has plenty of family and friends out there for support and if anything it was myself that brought his health to the boards attention. What I find low and offensive is the tone of your reply that I have quoted.