View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 07:55 PM   #12
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed View Post
Back in the late 70s my aunt and uncle who are now deceased lived near Danville Indiana. Late one afternoon they were driving on a county road when their car overheated and my uncle pulled over and stopped the car. My uncle was under the hood when a car stopped behind theirs. My uncle looked around the hood and it was Bobby Knight getting out of his car. Bobby Knight came up and asked if there was anything he could do. He waited with them until the car cooled down and he then gave my uncle a couple tickets to a game and left.
Yes, he did some things that he should not have done but he has also done a lot of positive things also.
I'm sure he wasn't Satan. But behaving like a decent human being 75% of the time doesn't give one license to be a tail end the other 25%. The thing is, he chose to present that evil persona in public. All of the charitable things people say he did were done out of sight. He himself is to blame for how he is perceived in the public eye. He wanted this. I aim to give him exactly what he wanted. Behave like a jerk, he gets thought of as a jerk.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote