View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 11:59 AM   #19
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

A number of interesting points I wanted to comment on...

1) I agree running more than 3 teams (maybe even that number) becomes a "job" rather than entertainment. I'm still hoping, however, that OOTP adds a "reset" option.

2) It would be helpful if OOTP let us know when the PT1 servers were going to be turned off. I still check in with those teams now and then and knowing exactly how long we have left would help to determine if I wanted to make one last push with any of them.

3) Hertston's comment about limiting your historical teams to by years or something else tangible is a good suggestion. An all historical team in PT is really the strongest combination of cards. If your truly trying to slow yourself down from racing to Perfect level, limiting the cards available to you will do that. I'm not sure, however, if I'll implement a limit initially because it may be hard enough to quickly sell all my non-historical cards and get the team ready to compete. That may be a move I make to slow down my improvement if I see I'm rising too fast.

4) Gemini615 mentioned documenting the team to help keep interest over the long term. Sounds like a good idea. Enjoying PT as a F2P player has to lean more on what you do to get where you are more than winning games - which as also why I want to play F2P, because I don't get any enjoyment being Steinbrenner.

HRB

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote