View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 09:07 PM   #3
waittilnextyear
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
They're special snowflakes. Put them in their own special snowflake league with each other. The game will be better off. Heck, who knows, maybe it'll encourage more people to want to be whales! You guys like money, right? Of course you do. There ya go, make more money, they get a real challenge, we get less of a headache...everyone wins!
The irony of the OP is just too much.

So you want the game designed with some arbitrary cutoff where you (and only you) can win? Got it.

Let me ask you this...you say your roster averages 25K per card. What about OOTP'ers with rosters that average, say, 8K per card and might consider you to be a whale? Should you then have to go into a league of your own so they can win it all? And let's not even get into the fact that sometimes you can get a better card for cheaper than a more expensive one that doesn't play as well. That is more about skill and knowing how the game works than bankroll. These arbitrary "I should be able to win" threads that pop up are completely tone deaf to everything aside from "but, I want to win too!"

You KNOW what the model is. Adjust your expectations accordingly. If you are unhappy with your team's performance, either spend some $$$, grind for some upgrades, or get really good at understanding how the game works so you can be more efficient with your points. Every one of us has these same choices to make.

waittilnextyear is offline   Reply With Quote