View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:58 PM   #132
District Of Champions
Bat Boy

Looking...

Looking for a start up league with an experienced commish. I have not played in a few years, however, I am an experienced player with OOTP and go as far back as 2004. I have been a part of 6 leagues that have simmed a min. of 15 seasons and multple others that had unfortunately failed early due to poor leadership. Of all of them, only 1 of those was a startup and I enjoyed that one the most. The others, I came in to clean up past manager's messes. After a hiatus, I am coming back into the OOTP community, but prefer to do it with full control of a team's direction from the beginning.

I am not opposed to taking over a team, but to put the effort into rebuilding another person's abandoned team, the league would need to be extremely stable to assure me that multiple season's time/effort would not be wasted. I am in no hurry and willing to wait for the right league. I am open and can adapt to any setup.

I am only willing to do a max of 2 leagues at a time to ensure my ability to put in the appropriate effort. Please message me if you think I may be a good fit.
District Of Champions is offline   Reply With Quote