View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 07:54 AM   #47
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
Here is a quick recap of our latest standings:

AC West:
I hope you are all following this one. The McLean Scots took over the division and pushed the Meltdown and Dragons into a tie for 2nd.
This division has some great drama and another team just 4.5 games behind (Bludhaven Robins).

AC Central:
The Base Thieves separated themselves from the Florida Phoenix and Central Falcons.
While they have a comfortable 6 game lead, they will have to face the Falcons 6 times tomorrow.

AC East:
The Keystone Perfectos sit in first place but both the Arex X Alchemists and New York Titans are
within striking distance. Good luck to both teams.
It would be nice to see the Titans make the playoffs again.

AC Wild card:
At this point, the AC West is trying to send 3 teams to the playoffs. All
other teams are already 3 or more games behind.

NC West:
The Rocky Point Zorros continue to be the dominant team in the league.
They have a 39-15 record (.722) with both division rivals falling further behind.
Both the Hagerstown Suns and Barely Legal Jesus team had a rough L10 (3-7) but have the roster
to turn things around.

NC Central:
The Cincinnati Redlegs finally separated themselves by 3 games.
I believe the Suns were on top of the division earlier in the day but dropped after going just 4-6 in the last
ten games. Good luck tomorrow.

NC East:
Playoff finalists Oaklands Keys are in the top spot with the San Diego Chargers just one game behind.
The Zorros better prepare themselves to face one of these teams in the conference finals.
Unfortunately all other teams have been pushed out of contention.

NC Wild card:
San Diego Chargers hold the top spot with the Hagerstons Suns in the second wild card spot.

I am still shocked that the Barely Legal team continues to be outside of the playoffs.
However, as the team with the most Perfect League wins (4), I am sure they will find a way to move up
and secure a spot in the playoffs for a 19th time.
At this point, only the Zorros team has made the playoffs 19 times (won 3 titles).
Base Thieves are third with 17 playoff appearances and 3 titles.

On another note, we have two players with 15 Home Runs (Nap Lajoie in the American league and Mike Trout in the National League).
Wade Boggs has a great .393 batting average in the National League.

The Top pitching WAR score goes to John Smoltz (2.6) and Mike Scott (2.4) in the American league while Kevin Brown (3.2) and Red Ruffing (3.0) hold the top
spots in the National league. Very interesting !!!!
Damn,I did not see this before I posted the standings. Sorry. A great summary again. I love it when you do this. Fun reading.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote