View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:25 PM   #73
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjericho View Post
No problem, I am just posting as I would update my own databases. The free agent coaches are my first stop.

I did have one question with regards to pitches. Dallas Keuchel as an example. In game, he has a knuckle curve, which he used to throw in real world. I don't think hes thrown it but a handful of times over the last 5 years. Do you leave that pitch as one of his offerings, even if he hasn't thrown it in a couple of years?
I would say so, if he hasn't thrown it at all (or basically at all, more than a handful of times. Say at least roughly 5% of his total pitches thrown) in a year or two, we'll probably want to remove it.

Don't worry too much about the MLB pitcher repertoires right now though (MiLB/international/indy leagues are a different story). As mentioned in the other thread, I'm literally in the middle (well, about 25% through) of updating everyone on the 40-man rosters from the Brooks Baseball data.

In a week or two, once all that's in the game, then it would be super helpful for you and other folks to look and see what's wrong and what I missed.

For now, so much is changing anyway, that you could just be posting based on outdated info, and it would be a waste of your time and effort, which would be a shame.

lukas@ootpdevelopments.com

Order Out of the Park Baseball 25!

Need to upload files for us to check out? Instructions can be found here

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 03-23-2019 at 04:46 PM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote