View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #3
vtmx
All Star Reserve

Okay, lads -- the beta is out today and my work is complete, so I decided to drop the pack a few days early.

VTMX'S 2019 GRAPHICS PACK

The pack contains:
- 5,202 HQ team logos
- 265 HQ league logos
- 43 HQ tournament logos
- 23 HQ trophy logos

Every single team, league and tournament should have a logo in your game after you install this. The same can't be said for the trophies, however, since some European leagues don't have a special designated logo for their play-offs. I'll try to work around that at some point.

If any one of you finds there's something missing, no matter how obscure, feel free to contact me. I want this pack to be as complete as it can be.

Important: This pack was made for the "unfaked" version of the game. As you all probably know if you've played any of the previous games, the German teams have fake names due to copyright issues, unless you delete a file called "fake.inc" from the database folder in your game's directory. Removing that file will reveal the real life names of every team. I strongly suggest doing so, since I made the pack for the version of the game that has real German team names. If you don't, most teams will still have logos, however, some on the lower levels of competition (DEL2, Oberliga, youth leagues, etc.) might be missing theirs.

Again, massive thanks to Pwal and dani9. I used their pack as a base and just updated/fixed some of the logos which were either missing or low quality. The logos for generic teams/leagues (e.g. "High School") are their work, not mine, so again -- thanks.

Here's the download link: 144 MB. Enjoy!

Last edited by vtmx; 10-08-2019 at 07:20 AM.
vtmx is offline   Reply With Quote