View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 07:16 PM   #1
Amazin69
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Commissioner Mode after Start of Game?

So I'm in the middle of my '95 Kings game (which I've just decided to turn into a dynasty…check the link in my signature [/shameless plug]) and I'm doing more research on my players, and I discover that Dmitri Khristich and Byron Dafoe came to LA from Washington (knew this) in exchange for the Kings' 1st round pick and a #4 they had previously acquired from Dallas (had forgotten this).

Problem: I know the game-Kings still have all of their draft picks, at least they did at the start of the game. (I've traded a few, gotten others in return, etc.) So I want to rectify this, in the interests of realism. But I can't find the "switch to commissioner mode" check box, the way there is in the "Manager options" tab for OOTP. So I don't have any way to go into the editor, reassign the relevant draft picks, and return to the game.

I tried trading the #1 to Washington for nothing. I tried trading it for their #9. I tried trading it for the rights to some nobody. They won't take the damn pick. It did turn out to be the #4 overall, in real life. (Which the Caps promptly squandered on Alexandre Volchkov and his three-game NHL career, so maybe they think the pick is cursed, but even so.)

In the words of Henry II, will no one rid me of this troublesome pick? Just wondering if it's doable. Thanks.
Amazin69 is offline   Reply With Quote