View Single Post
Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 PM   #2046
illeracula
Hall Of Famer

Chadds Ford Skipper Patterson Blasts Media Over Bad Press

Chadds Ford Skipper Patterson Blasts Media Over Bad Press:
Cannons manager, Bill Patterson, had some choice words for the Chadds Ford media today. "Whatever happened to journalistic integrity?" the Cannons skipper asked during a live radio interview. "No one cares about reporting the facts anymore. It's all about sensationalism these days. All you guys care about is selling newspapers and driving up ratings. And I'm getting pretty damn sick of it." Patterson seemed to be referring to recent stories that have suggested the Cannons struggles as of late have been the result of off-field distractions.

One article, which accuses Mikel Wallstreet of numerous "extracurricular indiscretions", has been a particularly sore subject for Patterson. "What players do on their own time is their business, but to imply that any of my players aren't giving it their all on the field is absolutely ridiculous," Patterson said, "and to make these kinds of accusations against someone without any proof is just plain irresponsible!"

Team officials had no comment when asked about Patterson's remarks.

----

This is not the news you want to hear surrounding your team during an awful stretch of games... it is painful to lose games and now this... Is change in the air?? CF? Manager??

No comment...

PS: Funny thing is Wallstreet is a Mike Trout import and I am pretty sure this is the last thing you'd ever hear about Trout...
Attached Images

Check out my OOTP dynasty, the DelMarVa Baseball League:
DelMarVa Baseball League.

and the spin off:
DelMarVa Baseball League - 2037 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England.

DelMarVa Baseball League - 2039 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England..

Last edited by illeracula; 09-24-2017 at 10:38 PM.
illeracula is offline   Reply With Quote