View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 09:39 AM   #4
George_Bell
All Star Starter

The Baltimore Orioles franchise has been around for over a century. They have a huge talent pool to field a team from, and just based n that, should be pretty good. Here's how things look.

For a team with as much history as these guys, the pitching looks weak. Jim Palmer and Rube Waddell, guys i expected to lead the rotation, didn't import like i expected, and look like back of the rotation guys. Mike Mussina is the staff ace, but it will be a bottom tier staff in the league. Rube Waddell is a surprise member of this team. I didn't realize he played for the Browns, but finished his career in St. Louis. George Sisler and Frank Robinson highlight the offense, that even with a few holes, looks good. Sisler has the highest contact rating so far. I predict Baltimore will be in a battle for the 4th place playoff spot in their division.

The AAA St. Louis Browns have some nice talent waiting int he wings. SP Urban Shocker will start some games in Baltimore. Miguel Tejeda looks better then Machado, but must wait his turn. George Stone is a MVP candidate at the AAA level.
George_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote