View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 08:42 PM   #15
wodi
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcorry2001 View Post
I play this game on a daily basis and i am hooked on it! If they discontinue the game, i'd be greatly disappointed. Hopefully they will make some changes/upgrades to the series. Maybe a little more in-depth with the minor league systems would be a start. Of course increasing the text size of the boxscores would help. Maybe add things like rule 5 draft, 40 man roster, waiver deadlines (revocable as well as irrevocable waivers) international signings & spring training games just to name a few. Can you guys think of any other additions but i know they are limited because of android platform.

They'll never be able to add in a ton of stuff, so I try to push when I can for an expanded minor league system first and foremost. Beyond that I'd just like an upgraded player development and regression system. As it stands the draft is all all about having top picks, 4th and 5th round draft picks are utterly useless. It would be nice to see at least some sort of possibility for all players to have a chance to progress into MLB players.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote