Thread: NFL 2019 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 10:02 AM   #79
BaseballMan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
No. He should be fined. To be honest, I'm not sure what could be done about this situation. In hindsight it's pretty clear he didn't want to play for the Raiders. But the Steelers didn't want to trade him to the Patriots. So he signs with the Raiders and does everything in his power to get kicked off.

I think he should be fined and not get a penny from the Raiders. Also give back any money he may have been already given. Beyond that, what else would you like to see done?

You could say AB shouldn't have signed. But what choice does he have if he's under contract with the Steelers? He can't say I don't want to sign with a crap team. What he did was his only path to the Patriots. He lost a lot of money doing it, so it's not like this is going to become a problem.
Patriots added an option year at 20 million so he really didnt lose any money unless he screws up again.
So who's fault was it that Pittsburgh had to trade him? The Steelers are not the ones that didnt show up to a game. Welll except for sunday.
This all on Antonio. I dont know if the patriots were in on it or just taking advantage of it but hes gone and the Carr was fine without him.
Might even be better for Carr that he is gone.
As long AB doesnt get a ring i'll be happy.
I'm not sure if he will last the season with the patriots.
Good riddance to that clown.
BaseballMan is offline   Reply With Quote