Thread: P 412 Season 20
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:39 PM   #37
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
Hey Joe!
The Base Destroyers and the Xtreme made it into the same league in '20. We are even in opposite conferences. Hopefully we can both manage to beat the other teams and meet in the WS. There are some few teams that by the numbers (such as Orcins method) outshine us both. However, you and I have each won 2 titles over there out of 3 tries so far. Ask the kids to cheer for me to make it with you

I do apologize to all for coming over here and discussing PT 20 stuff again. But, there is not much inter league chatter over there except in the FTP league I just joined with my 2nd team. I mean no harm; I just have PT friends here.

Yeah...PT20 seems a bit lame with Zorro out in the PT19 world.
I hope traffic will pick up once we all reached Diamond/Perfect and start to run into the same folks over and over.

The kids usually like your teams. I will have them look at the team tonight. I am sure they will be thrilled to see all that defense. I have not let them invest into PT20 yet (market is still a bit high) but they both want to try very defensive teams with so many extra players that can learn new positions.
Several of your players are on their "shopping" list.

I am not sure I can keep up with the top pitching. I invested too heavily into my right handed part of my lineup and have not taken care of the left handed ones yet (Boggs, Brett, Vaughn, Yastrzemski).
I suspect an early playoff exit against the top team.

This season I will be happy collecting 3-4 golden gloves.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote