View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 04:14 PM   #6
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
Well. I read about both of your leagues extensively today (slow at work) and they both seem pretty awesome.
One quick question for you though. If I start the league as fictional instead of historical in 1901 (with the current major league structure in 2016) will I have to play around with any of the financial settings or will those automatically set to 1901 once I chose that as the start year?
You can always have the game import financials according to history. You may have to manually increase stadium sizes over time.

Are you still considering random debut? If so, I highly recommend creating your league as a historical league over trying to go the fictional route. That being said, I hardly ever play random debut with real MLB teams. I create my league using the historical wizard and after it's created, I change team names, logos, locations etc. to fit the league structure I desire. My current league is a 20 team, 2 subleague setup based in 1984. Using the Historical Wizard, I created the 1984 season, then I deleted 6 teams and changed the league structure to be 2 subleagues of 10 with no divisions.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote