View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 01:54 PM   #32
drhay53
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonCo View Post
Finding and hiring managers/personnel is a royal PITA. One of the greatest time sinks in the game for one of the lowest values (IMHO).

1) Managers have Development and Relationship ratings for each team in our organization. Please let us sort on them rather than have to click through each freaking manager to find the three best candidates. I mean, this is just a "Where's Waldo" exercise.
2) If noting else, make the team we're looking for sticky as we're clicking through the gazillion "relationships" tabs.

This is really not fun. I'm fairly certain I'm in the majority on that comment today. Maybe I'm wrong, though.
Oh! yes! that!

Honestly, please make staff ratings being hidden optional.

My preference would be something like an 'interview process.' Each staff member has an underlying 'true' rating for every category. Each GM has a rating for how good they are at interviews. You can interview let's say 5 staff members per day. By interviewing them, you unlock their ratings in each category, with the accuracy controlled by the GM's interview rating. Each staff member could have am 'OSA-like' highly inaccurate estimate for each category before the interview process.

This is, I think, a very OOTP-like way to approach staff hiring. The current process feels like it doesn't match the spirit of the game.
drhay53 is offline   Reply With Quote