View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #18038
hobbs11
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by brobby05 View Post
Thanks a million for these GREAT photos of the 1971 Angels. I REALLY appreciate these. There are a couple where I didn't press the thanks button, but I had those. Does anybody have a little better Clyde Wright like those of Johnny Stephenson and Archie Reynolds in 1971? I might have a few more lists of players needs that I just have baseball cards of.

Thanks again for all the help!

BRobby05
Have I stated how incredible this site is?

I have requested these previously but thought I would ping BRobby05...And also in the same vein of players photographed in uniforms of teams they were only with briefly, does anyone have a color photo of: Vic Harris with the Cardinals (1976), or Tom Underwood with the Cardinals (1977)?

Harris of course was traded straight up for Mick Kelleher in the winter of 1975. As previously posted images may have indicated, I have located a poster photo pack for the 1976 team, but alas - no Vic Harris. He was either sick or he overslept. Un-real.

And in '77 Tom Underwood was in the infamous mid season deal that included Bake McBride and Dane Iorg. His '78 Topps card is an embarrassment to other airbrushed cards of that era.

Again, either images in color please and in any captured pose.....thx in advance!!
hobbs11 is offline   Reply With Quote