View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #54
gsa2k
Bat Boy

Good game...LOT'S of room for expansion

After much troubleshooting to resolve a licensing glitch (btw, the support at elicense was fantastic!) I played the game through several years of sim. I don't necessarily intend for this to be a negative, but the game was not what I thought it would be, especially after playing several seasons of the OOTP classic. I found the game to be overly simple + amateurish + certainly not at the level of your OOTP sim. That being said, I am an optimist + I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons. I would like to see this game developed further...much further. I don't know how many resources in your development group go to the ITP software, but I think you really hit on something with the player's sim "world". You should develop that quite a bit more, especially the bar being the only form of entertainment that gets the players mood to a high level + btw, not that often as I got turned down so many times by 20 yr old girls that I felt like I was back in college! I'd love to see the player be able to buy Astin Martins + date Madonna or Mariah or even walk the dark line of steroids.

Hope to see this sim grow.

Good luck.

GS.
gsa2k is offline   Reply With Quote