View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #72
fhomess
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchel View Post
Frank, I couldn't ever thank you enough for the help you've given my online league, modding these Utilities to work better with talent-only leagues.

I have another request; in the program's current state, when used with talent-only leagues, position ratings changes are hidden in the Development Report. Could you make it so that those are visible in the Dev Reports, in talent-only leagues?
I haven't tested this, but it looks pretty straightforward in the code, so let me know if it doesn't work. Also, as with all changes to the dev stuff, no fielding changes will be reflected from prior to this change.

1. Download the following file (right click on the link and choose "Save link as"):
http://www.rhinopeel.com/media/OOTP ...PosTalOnly.zip
2. Save off your old copy of DevAdmin.pm
3. Extract the new one and replace the saved off version with the one you downloaded.
4. Remove the part of the name that says "-FieldPosTalOnly", so it's called DevAdmin.pm
5. You should be good to go moving forward.

Also, if you want pitcher endurance to appear in the dev reports, you can modify this new file as follows:
Search the file for and change this line:
Code:
$players{$id}->{ENDURANCE} = OOTPOU::Utils::convertTalent($5, $self->{INFO}->{RATINGS});
To this:
Code:
$players{$id}->{ENDURANCE} = OOTPOU::Utils::convertTalent($5, $self->{INFO}->{TALENT});

Last edited by fhomess; 12-04-2008 at 01:17 AM.
fhomess is offline   Reply With Quote