View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:04 PM   #5704
Bottom Of The Sixth
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elligator View Post
Are y’all still taking new friends? I’ve been playing a little over a month and have got three teams, at least two would be good for this format, and I’d love to find people To compete with. I’m definitely FTP. I’ve bought nearly every incarnation of OOTP Over the series’ entire history and I feel they’ve had a hell of investment from me, so I’m not planning on ever spending moolah on PT, no matter how much I like it.

The Golden Days of "Our League" are gone however, there are still some off us still trying to compete.

I can't guarantee how well it will work however, if you have any teams that you wish to play that meet all of the requirements in the first post of this thread, feel free to list out your team(s) name and the user name(s) and hopefully some of the remaining guys can befriend you, and you them. This way you can still get some benefit of hopefully being in the same league as other OL guys who still like to play "Our Way".

After two seasons of making it to the diamond level, my Muffins are living up to their name and are down in the cellar at the Gold Level. If things don't improve, there is a good chance that I may get regulated back down to Silver!
Bottom Of The Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote