View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 09:27 PM   #25
OldFatGuy
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Morris View Post
Here is a video of someone playing the PC version if it helps

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3wJUDmENg5c
Now I see. I just don't understand why retailers sell something like this without more guidance. I just kept flipping BAC cards and nothing was happening because it turns out you have to click on other places as well. Yet there was no pop-ups or tutorial telling you that.

Now that I see it "working" this does indeed look like a GREAT game to me. It takes the best playing the board version and, if record-keeping is indeed there and I have no reason to believe it isn't, then you're basically playing the board version and the computer is keeping records for you. And you can apparently edit and add new boxers (from the FAQ at their website).

This is PERFECT. I always like the "playing" the boxed version of the first one better than playing TBCB 2.0 or 2.5. With Title Bout II PC Version, you basically still get the suspense and fun of playing the boxed version with the ease and and editing ability of the computer record keeping.

I was so impressed watching the video I immediately purchased an unlock code and three divisions (Light Heavyweights, Middleweights, and Welterweights) only to discover....

I can't play the game. It says my 5 day trial is over (after not seeing anything to the game but flipping BAC cards I had uninstalled it) after reinstalling and trying to play tonight even though I had only actually played and had it installed ONE DAY.

And I searched everywhere for an "unlock code" and can't find it in my email I received or on the "thank you page" it took me to after purchase.

Very, VERY frustrating. I am excited, wanting to play, and can't.

Gonna demand a refund if I can't play by the time I go to bed tonight. I did NOT use my full 5 days, and I DID pay for an unlock code but don't have it.

This game is driving me nuts. I absolutely loved the boxed version (bought two sets, one for me and one for my 40 years old son) and was very disappointed with the PC version (only because I didn't know what I was doing) and then I see how to actually play and am very excited about the PC version and go and purchase the full registered version and then can't play because it says I used up my full 5 day trial period (even though I didn't) and don't have an unlock code despite spending over $70.

LOL, game is gonna make me pull out my last 8 hairs on my head.

Hopefully it gets fixed tonight.