Thread: Title Bout II
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #24
popimorenito
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Hi OFG! I am writing this from my phone so I will try and recall as well as I can your post and your concerns. The game is a complete game in that the game itself is complete. It gives you a few fighters to work with during the trial period but when you purchase the game it comes with the Heavyweight division which i believe is over 100 fighters. You can buy additional divisions for $12 a set. Also, the game is complete in that you will never have to buy an upgrade. The game will automatically upgrade when improvements are made. So yes, it will be via the boxer sets that Straight Jab will be making its money. All of the weight divisions will be done but as of now, there are HW, LHW, MW and WW divisions available.

The rules of the game can be found in the help tab at the top of the screen. It is recommended that you read both in order to really understand appreciate the game mechanics.

Also, there is record keeping, rankings, quick play, and also text of the fight that can be exported. You can import 2 pictures for your fighter that will show up on the screen.

There is a lot of clicking on the screen but if you were playing the game manually this would be the same as flipping the boxing action cards. I like the suspense that this brings but it's not for everyone.

Also, the youtube video gives you a really good look at the game but the player is not exactly going through the game process correctly in regards to the control check. So be sure to read the rules.

The game is a bit buggy at the moment but the program is put together by Bill Salm and I'm certain that these will be addressed shortly. The man's reputation is pretty solid. I see this game getting better and better and Jim does take suggestions into consideration.
popimorenito is offline   Reply With Quote