View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 11:15 PM   #63
Dogberry99
All Star Starter

Coming back to this game recently after a break ("We were on a break!") has reminded me just how much of a chore it is to do anything with your roster. A lot of people in this thread seem to be complaining about the Auction House, and while this should be improved (adding a way to filter out owned cards, for example), what is completely crushing my enthusiasm for the game is the Card Management UI.

I love building teams! I hate building teams in this game. The Card Management screen is incredibly unwieldy. While some of the filters do help, it is not nearly enough. Building a team is a chore, and the more cards you own, the worse it becomes. There is a clear incentive to NOT collect and to keep as few cards as possible. Add in the massive memory issues that quickly make a full computer restart a requirement after even a small amount of manipulation, and what's left is a desire to not ever build another team ever. Its so terrible, I have trouble bringing myself to simply sell off duplicate cards.

PT is amazing, but PT is built in such a way that it does not make me want to play more PT.

Primary Team

Collection Rewards (Cards & Packs) F2P Theme Team

Movers F2P Theme and Adam Schlesinger Memorial Team
Dogberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote