View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
cephasjames
Hall Of Famer

Talking 5000+ Generic Logos Free for the Taking

All of the logos (officially 5000+) are named for easy searchability and made to be plug-and-play* (for new games) by using Layton is my Homeboy's Fictional Logo File Utility (this thing is AWESOME, check it out). Every logo has the logo name with all of the color codes that are needed. Just put them into your "logo" folder and when you start a new game they will create team colors, hat colors and uniform colors.

You may download the entire 5000+ collection here.
or
You may download the original 4500+ collection here.
You may download the 200+ logo expansion pack here
You may download the 400+ logo expansion pack here.
and
You may download a team nicknames file that only uses nicknames from this collection here
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Design Note: When I renamed these using Layton's utility I made all of the uniforms white (because that's what I like ). If you want some or all of them to be alternate, colored uniforms simply plug them into Layton's utility and change them. It takes seconds.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER:
1. I claim no credit for creating ANY of these logos. I found pretty much all of them just scouring the internet. The only work I did was putting them into format.
2. Some types of pictures have different names (like a picture of a bear might be called "bears" or "bruins" or "ramblers") so if you're looking for a certain picture but aren't finding it think of other names it could have and search there.
* they have all of the hex code attached to them needed to automatically imput the team colors, etc in game for new games.
Pre-OOTP 23 Custom Cap & Jersey Template v3.0 by Deft and NoPepper (with layers from other various artists) that I use: Caps, Jerseys

Last edited by cephasjames; 07-03-2017 at 08:36 AM.
cephasjames is offline   Reply With Quote