View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
Markus Heinsohn
Developer OOTP

Lightbulb Bug report thread

THIS THREAD IS FOR BUG REPORTS ONLY!

OK guys, the game is now available. It got some final testing over the night and it works very stable. The testers did an amazing job! However, a product as complex as OOTP will never release without bugs. There are thousands of people playing now and they will find things we did not discover.

If the game does not run for you at all, please check here: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...l-support.html

If you have problems activating the game read this: http://support.ootpdevelopments.com/...kbarticleid=48

This thread is for PROPER bug reporting! If you find a bug, please post a detailed explanation here. We will take care of it over the weekend. If the game crashes reproduceable for you with a certain league file, please zip the league files (just the *.dat files, you find your saved games in your My Documents folder within the Out of the Park Developments folder, i.e. "My Documents/Out of the Park Developments/OOTP Baseball 13/saved_games"FTP the league files to our support server (instructions here: How to FTP files to OOTP Developments - Kayako eSupport Help Desk Software ) and add the league file name to your post.

On Monday the game will be released to the masses along with patch #1. We will work hard to fix as many reported bugs as possible over the weekend!

This thread is NOT for discussing possible issues with the Major League roster set though! We'll open a separate thread for that.

There is already one known issue, when you play out the first game of a double-header the game crashes at the end when you have "simulate world in the background" enabled in the game options. Please disable this if you want to play out the first game of a double header. We will fix this for the release version / patch #1 on Monday.

Thanks, and enjoy the game!
Markus + Team

Last edited by Markus Heinsohn; 04-06-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote