View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:03 AM   #232
thefatcat
Minors (Single A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootMurph View Post
How long have you played FOF, sir? I'm guessing it's not very long... maybe not at all? Jim has been this way ALMOST as long as the game has been out, and certainly as long as I've been playing (since FOF 3).

The POINT is that, if you understand Jim, you understand he is a perfectionist and he also does not like to talk about the progress. The loyal following of this game knows and understands that, through YEARS of going through it.

Again, get over it, and go to another game until this one is ready if you don't like coming back here to nothing new. When the game is ready... it will get around and everyone will know. You don't have to come back here any more. Go have fun instead of bringing your attitude here

Have a good day

How long have i played FOF, about 10 years on and off. It's not Jim's game anymore other wise this would be on FOFC not OOTP so get your facts right before you start slagging me off. And i guess by telling me to get over it you're telling all the other posters on here who are fed up with the no news for 12 months to get over it.