View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #299
Henry
Hall of Fame

Given everything about v14, I love it. It's certainly the most complex baseball simulation available, and it's been fun watching it grow from way-back-v3!

My one disappointment, however, is the kind of half hearted attempt to provide a newspaper format of the day's results and a season summary.

1. The newspaper articles are great - but only available in the current year and have to be read online - no option to print besides Facebook (one article at a time and with no pictures).

2. As of this year, there is a way to see daily standings - but again, only online. I would love to see the daily standings, league leaders, and newspaper stories on a daily report that could be printed out.

3. Although the Almanac is a wealth of information, I would like to see a minimal page count summary of a season that could either be printed or compiled into a PDF file. Realistically it would look similar to the daily standings, but with a summary story about the world series, the winning team, and the all star game. A bonus would be any league records broken that specific year.

I'm well aware that I'm one of the few that would see this as a great advantage. Many OOTP customers want further detail in the management of the teams before any time is spent on record-keeping or a newspaper format. I just hope Markus & Co. finds a way to add these "great" features too.

Henry
Henry is offline   Reply With Quote