View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #54
Bigrod
OOTP Stats Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheo25 View Post
OOTP 12 import, currently in 1977. Manager setting for Central time zone. On the Scores/Schedule screen for Majors, game times are in Central time zone. But on the team schedule screen, the time displayed is Eastern time zone, even though it reads "7:05 CST."

Also on Scores/Schedule screen, some West Coast games are seen as starting at 12:05 a.m.

And the first email I received in my league was blank, along with some other story files that were blank, too. I did the recommended import, but perhaps I have some files that didn't carry over properly? Or is there a bug?

Thanks!
Your 12:05 AM problem is with the schedule your game is using. It's not set to use time zones so game times will look weird as previous schedules are in EST. So a game that's on the west coast starting at 10:05 EST in the schedule will show 12:05AM your time. They actually start 1:05 AM my time. We didn't edit any of the previous years schedules. This year I set the 2012 schedules so that all times are the home teams local times.
Bigrod is offline   Reply With Quote