View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 08:06 PM   #11
acclaim99
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
Can you tell me the file path to the saved game you're trying to load? What folder is it actually in on your system?

Then try going to OOTP, go to settings > troubleshooting > open folder containing saved games.

What path is revealed when that opens, can you let me know that as well? Is it the same as where your save is physically located, or is it different?
Uh... what? Sorry lol.

C:\Users\admin\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\saved_games

C:\Users\admin\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\saved_games\phils19.lg\

So when I go to settings, troubleshooting, open folder containing saved games, it goes to the same location and lists a bunch of saves with numbers, and then my 3 league files I was using
C:\Users\admin\Documents\Out of the Park Developments\OOTP Baseball 20\saved_games

When I open the league file that I want to load, it lists the folders and only one other file, textdata.dat

Now when I open the league file for the one I created last night, post crash, it lists the directory, plus 17 other data files..

Hope that helps.

acclaim99 is offline   Reply With Quote