Thread: SGCBL Parks
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 11:23 PM   #3
Solonor
Hall Of Famer

Thank you! I had been mulling over doing this for a long time, then I finally saw your videos and took the plunge.

Yes, I borrowed the roof from your Rogers Centre model and twisted and turned it into place.

There are still a ton of flaws in this, but it's not terrible for a first try. It definitely helps that they're all fictional parks. All I have to do is match the existing field dimensions, wall heights, grass or turf, and whether they have a rectractable roof or a dome or not. The rest can ben whatever I feel like.

"Beings will come, Frodo. The one constant through all the years has been baseball. Middle Earth has rolled by like an army of Mumakil. It has been erased like a slate, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it's a part of our past, Frodo. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... beings will come Frodo. Beings will most definitely come." - Gladden Field of Dreams
Solonor is offline   Reply With Quote