Thread: New features!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:36 PM   #148
David Watts
Hall Of Famer

Does anyone have any idea what sites I can visit to see the footage of when the Steam goon squad kidnapped Markus and Matt and tortured them for months forcing them to offer their game on Steam? Is it really true that Markus has to drink Natural Light and often goes to bed hungry, because he was forced to sell his game on Steam? Is buying the game directly from OOTP really step 3 on the checklist of things required for knighthood?

I didn't even know what Steam was when OOTP gave away Steam key's several version back. I had crappy internet at the time and Steam turned out to be perfect for me. I often ran into problems when downloading patches with my OOTP direct game. Nothing like waiting 2 hours while a patch downloads, only to have it stop working. So, I guess my point is, Markus and Company must benefit from having their game on Steam, Origen, etc. or why would they do so? The guilt trip about how buying from Steam takes money away from OOTP gets old and tired after a while. Heck, preordering takes money away from them too, but everyone runs to be first to brag about preordering.

As far as the game being sold exclusively on one platform, I don't see the benefit of that either. Now you kids get offa my lawn.
David Watts is offline   Reply With Quote