Thread: Online Leagues?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 09:29 PM   #69
garion333
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
I guess I can assume that people don't like an interface designed for long game sessions and multiple monitors? Oh, well, time to scrap that approach. Part of me hoped I was revolutionizing the industry, but that part of me understands that I was just annoying many of you. GUI has never been much of a "viva la revolution" arena.
I won't go into too much detail because it's been said elsewhere (FOFC, mostly) but the scroll-over aspect of the menu was my main gripe, which was mostly fixed by adding the option to click through instead. That said, I think it's always been the look and colors that have turned many people off. It looks Internet 1.0-esque. The clean look is in. That's what OOTP brings in my mind.

Personally the amount of clicking in gameplanning drives me up a wall and messes with my carpal tunnel like Diablo does. (Drag and drop instead of clicking plays in/out?)

Anyway, appreciate the post after Andreas dropped a bit of a bomb out of nowhere. Looking forward to your next update.