View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 PM   #146
Cap
Hall Of Famer

Thanks, Chris for all the hard work you put into this thread. Some really great ideas. I'm planning a new universe and reading this and Mike's thread make for good preparations.

In my first uni I used Groups to segregate historical boxers by Eras so I could easily import new guys as time went by. I think you said something about that in here. My short-term memory flashes on and off so I'll need to go back through the thread.

Right now I'm going through my original universe in Version 2.0 prepping fighters prior to importing them into version 2.5. Seems that most of them were imported from TB 1. I'm creating new fighters I had added to version 3.0 because you obviously can't transfer backwards. There are about 150 heavyweights to create again, mostly members of the pork 'n bean brigade. Then I guess I have to add missing corner-men as well. At current rate I should be collecting my OAS supplement cheque by the time I'm done.

Please remind me about the auto-aging parameters. If you have promote to Pre-Prime after 5 to 10 fights and Promote to Prime after 10 to 15 fights does that mean a total of 15 to 25 fights to get to Prime?

Cap

Last edited by Cap; 04-06-2016 at 05:47 PM.
Cap is offline   Reply With Quote