Thread: Photo sub forum
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 12:16 PM   #23
bigMatt
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONN CHRIS
I appreciate greatly all the photos that you find Dave, any thoughts that you have would be valued. I started era threads a while back but gave up on posting in them mainly because it was a pain in the neck to find the right thread. With the sub-forum, they are always right on the first and only page so that doesn't seem to be an obstacle. I hope that we/I have not created a situation that dissuades you from posting photos.
Yes I second that. Dave. Many many of these contributions are yours, and I appreciate them very much. A main goal will to make certain we don't end up making the posting of photos more difficult (just the finding more easy!) To that end, would love not only your participation, but your thoughts on how to do this best.

Also, as we move this stuff over, I want to take care to keep the info (Name, era, box rec record, etc.) intact, whether in the title or in the body of the message is an open question.

Chris, will the search find this info in either area?

I'm also thinking the secondary pics, etc., all fall into their appropriate era as Chris described. That way, a person is only required to search within one folder get all that fighter's photos in one shot.
bigMatt is offline   Reply With Quote