View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 12:16 PM   #12
krpotter
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikgianino View Post
I'm not going to defend the guy who started the thread because obviously wants to have a fight but I must say that the comments to "counter" his theory are yet missing in this thread.

This comment confirms that what he said is not very far from reality though. If your argument is "put everything very difficult" means that probably this guy was speaking with the truth.

I have to be very honest, I didn't want to touch the pre game tactical advantage because I been always afraid that the game turns into a very easy challenge so I play with the tactics as they are even though since I got used to most mechanichs in the game I'm getting playoffs every season with every team I play.

I'm not saying "I agree with zagardlenie" but I would like to read a comment that actually counters his theory not something that actually confirms what is he saying.

Maybe is my bad English or maybe not but I understood your comment as "I do agree with you, better try this to make it challenging".

Would be a nice discussion if you guys stop fighting about pointless arguments and focus in game mechanics. I said once in other thread that the "Player Roles" are my least favorite feature of the game.
You're absolutely right. Playing the game standard has an average level of challenge. Sometimes I play a game where I want my Flames to win seven Stanley Cups in row, other times I want to suffer my way through the Swedish minor system before working my way up the big boy league.

A good game offers the user a variety of opportunities to increase and decrease the challenge. If the game had only hardcore mode, that wouldn't be fun. If it only had easy mode, that also wouldn't be fun. FHM lets you customize it to your tastes, you just have to be willing to put in the time to play with the settings.
krpotter is offline   Reply With Quote