View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:55 AM   #8
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger7 View Post
I'm starting to question the suitablity accuracy. I have a bunch of players with high scoring attribites, but the best systems are torpedo, dump and chase and conservative.Most are rated 1 or 2.
Exactly that, it's usually the same systems that will get a high suitability score. I have started franchises with quite a few teams and it's usually torpedo, shero, ultraconservative, stay in your lanes, dump and chase who get good scores. Cycling for example is usually really low. Same with defensive tactics, left wing lock, neutral zone trap and 2-3 constantly are better rated then most other systems. And using common sense when looking at ratings I have come across several instances where it no way could make much sense.

Has this update already happend? If so it didn't work, if not I'm really looking forward to it. For me this is a crucial part of the game.

Until then, should I ignore the suitability rating to some part and apply tactics that I feel should suit my team? With other words are there mechanics in place that punish you for using systems with low suitability rating?

Last edited by geisterhome; 02-24-2018 at 03:57 AM.
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote