View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:24 AM   #30
f.montoya
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol1967 View Post
I made a free website who is suporting ftp and mysql, when I done with all settings in online league option and created reports and archive reports, I want to upload those archive reports to mysql database, when it's done it open a browser, but instead of unpacking those archives, I get this instead "The PHP exec command is disabled on your server! Please enable it and try again", I don't know what I'm doing wrong here, I created all settings in mysql with user and all with password and all settings are correct, also testing was fine, so what is the problem????

I made a free website at Free website and hosting - get free website and free hosting

Can anyone help me with this issue?
The PHP "exec" command really means "Execute an external program". You need to contact your webhost and ask them to enable it. Then it should work fine.

Asahi2 Baseball ex-Commissioner(Historical League Since 2004)
www.allsimbaseball.com (OOTP web hosting - Customized sites for online leagues - Sign up, Connect OOTP and Play!)
Share Your Mods - Free, unlimited and easy to upload to share your Mods instantly(free site registration required)
f.montoya is offline   Reply With Quote