View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
battists
Hall Of Famer

Post OOTP 9 Manual Thread

Hi folks,

I wanted to post a quick note about the in-game help and online manual. I'm embarrassed to admit that it's not nearly as complete as I'd hoped it would be. I had some real-life stuff get in the way, and just wasn't able to get it done in time. So, it's likely you will come across pages in the online manual / in-game help that are missing content. I'm continuing to work my way through these things as fast as I can, and I appreciate your patience. In the meantime, the beta team folks will be doing their best to help answer any questions you may have.

In the mean time, there are a few pieces of good news:
  • If you have your preferences set to "always download," then you will constantly get the updated online help files, so that as I add more and more content, you will receive it seamlessly.
  • In many cases, OOTP 8 had similar functionality. You can always refer to the OOTP 8 manual if you're just looking to get a general sense of how things work.
Again, I apologize whole-heartedly. You can't imagine how much it drives me nuts to have the help go out in an incomplete state... I hope you won't see it as a reflection on Markus and Andreas!

Steve
battists is offline   Reply With Quote