View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 06:27 PM   #4
Dunzie
All Star Reserve

Forgot to change my settings to get back into the perfect leagues with the forum gang this week for any of my teams so another week of getting some new faces to play against.

Blue Gryphons ended up in P417 and are off to a strong start in the NC Central. 9 WS titles in this league at the Perfect level, including the Amesbury Indians with 4 and my Gryphs with 3.

Interesting that the random shuffle put my Red and Gold Gryphs together in P412 - and in the same division no less in the NC West. They've already beat each other up a few times. This league is strong, with 18 WS Perfect Level titles, and 4 teams with multiple titles at perfect. Will be interesting to see how they stack up with my two weaker teams, including Red that flirted with relegation last week until the final day. I had saved up some PP with that team though, and replaced 82 Carew with 91 Sisler. One player typically doesn't make a huge difference but I'm a big fan of Sisler on my other two teams and expect the offence to get a boost. Clemens 94 was a bust last week after adding half way through the year so I'm expecting starting the year with the team and in the rotation should make for a bump there too. Too early to tell but hopefully it's enough to keep the team away from the cut line and maybe even occasionally be in the late season running for a playoff spot? We'll see...

Good luck this week everybody!!
Dunzie is offline   Reply With Quote