View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
RavensFan
Minors (Rookie Ball)

Historic ballparks crashing my game

Second time I've tried installing the PStrickert ballparks (1,2,3) and second time they've crashed my system in the OOTP19 version.

Got four pitches into a Historic Exhibition game and it crashed. Only the catcher was throwing the ball.

Also, Modern 3D view only displayed player Facegens--even though I downloaded Historic and Modern Photo Pack. But ironically, in the Classic 3D or 2D versions, and when you put cursor over players name, the pictures are there but there's no animation--so those views are not what I want.

I deleted the PStrickert parks through eSellerate's Add-on Central prompt on the right hand side where it says "Load File" (which offers a delete function after installation).

However, ballparks are still in the Target Folder under OOTPBaseball19 "ballparks" folder. Now, game crashes without even throwing a pitch.

I will uninstall, again, and start all over for a third time.

Anyone else having this issue with the OOTP19 installation of PStrickert ballparks?

And why won't pictures appear in Modern 3D view of the game in Historic Exhibition even though they are there for other views?

Is there any safe way to install old ballparks into OOTP19?

Last edited by RavensFan; 04-11-2018 at 08:41 PM.
RavensFan is offline   Reply With Quote