View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #14
jazzrack
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
As today is the early release of OOTP 18 here is a link to the OOTP 18 parks with new signage, pictures on screens and new night time backgrounds (sky boxes). I have uploaded each individual folder and one zip file that contains everything. These installation instructions are include on the download page.

The signage is not perfect but is the best I could do with the current sign format in the game.

Just extract the parks to your OOTP 18 Models folder. All the parks have 2016 after the name so they will not overwrite anything
unless you renamed some of your parks the same as these.

Either rename or put a copy of the Advertising folder someplace in case you want to go back to using the OOTP advertising
then extract the advertising folder to the Models folder.

If you don't like my backgrounds (sky boxes) you can just copy the sky boxes from each orginal OOTP 18 Park and replace mine in my 2016 park.

The park files will not be overwritten when OOTP 18 updates since they are a different name, i.e. 2016 but the advertising folder will be. So you will need to protect that folder by copying it someplace and then copy it back after the update or do it by renaming.

Here are a couple of examples of the changes I made.

I am not completely happy with all the night backgrounds. So I will probably revisit some of them. So, if you would like to suggest which ones you would like to see improved, just post it here.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c14...P_18_Ballparks
couple of questions.

do you mind me putting these on ootpmods.com?

and would you like it on the add-ons central?

and a note for all mod makers, i have simplified & clarified the submissions process http://ootpmods.com//tiki-index.php?...PB+Submissions

Was once Head Cheese of Corporate League Baseball

Last edited by jazzrack; 03-22-2017 at 05:29 PM.
jazzrack is offline   Reply With Quote