View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 09:31 PM   #1
Papi
All Star Starter

Hockey East Professional Hockey League

I always enjoyed writing dynasties for my OOTP teams, but hockey has always been my #1 sport, so logic dictates that I try my hand at that. I created a very simple 2 division, 12 team league based off of the College Hockey Conference, Hockey East. The season will be 80 games long, 10 minute overtime, no shootouts, 2 points for an OT win, zero points for OT loss. It's all or nothing in OT.

Each team has one minor league team and there is a Junior League to help feed us yearly.

I am a University of New Hampshire graduate, class of 1994, so I will be taking control of the Wildcats, who are housed in the "Orr Division" along with the Maine Black Bears, Merrimack Warriors, Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Connecticut Huskies and Vermont Catamounts.

The "Bergeron Division" consists of the Boston College Eagles, Boston University Terriers, Massachusetts Minutemen, UMass-Lowell River Hawks, Northeastern Huskies, and Providence Friars.

I am not entirely sure on the format yet, as all I have ever done are baseball dynasties. I do know that it will primarily follow UNH, and I will call out other interesting things that happen league wide.

I will start I suppose with rosters, key players and expectations for the initial season of the HEPHL.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote