Thread: Release v1.4
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 04:09 AM   #39
RANGER11JP
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap View Post
TB 2013 aka 1.4 is a disaster for almost everyone. A few have somehow managed to get it to work for more than a little while.

TB 2.5 is the only real option at present. It is my understanding that some people on this forum are part of a team who have signed NDAs currently testing an alpha version of Paul Norman's revamp of Title Bout. However it has been talked about for at least three years since the failure of TB2013. At one point this year it seemed they were near the beta testing stage but it seems a serious failure occurred which set the project back to the drawing board indefinitely. Nothing concrete has been heard from the programmer for a long time and I don't really expect to hear anything.

Stick with TB 2.5 until it craps out.

Cap
Hi Cap,

I know how much you enjoy the game and I wish it got some of the love Baseball and Hockey have had. I am up there, so I had an opportunity to test the venture into the computer game with the Trunzo's. I would have hoped we could have done them proud. Anyway, I have enjoyed many of your posts here and many of the other inmates as well. I may have to stop by more often!

Regards,

JP

Last edited by RANGER11JP; 02-11-2020 at 04:22 AM.
RANGER11JP is offline   Reply With Quote