View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 10:01 AM   #56
bonnflow
Bat Boy

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
Preferably fictional. I would like to be able to choose and customize my team name, colors, etc. Even being able to design our own home stadiums would be a plus, but if this is a lot to ask, it is not a deal-breaker. I won't be too picky. It would be even more awesome if this league was new and we could draft our teams from scratch. If so, I'm patient and could deal with whatever format we would use to draft players - I'm in the league for the long haul.

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
Never played in an online league, but I am quite familiar with how OOTP works offline. I also have vast experience in other baseball management games, particularly MVP Baseball 2005, where I have completed about 40 full seasons in the dynasty mode, managing every game, play-by-play.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
Doesn't matter.

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
PM me onsite - I will check frequently. When we are actually in a league together, email, Slack, Google Hangouts, etc. would all be great options to communicate.

- Anything else Commissioners should know?
I am new to online leagues but am excited to get my feet wet with my first league. I'm not the crazy GM who will pick up, drop, and trade my guys away on a whim, but I will go to great lengths to optimize my lineups and strategy to work with the guys I have, only making roster moves when necessary. I also have unconventional preferences in which player skills I value and don't value, to say the least. So, without revealing specifics, I could be a fresh, unique GM to add to your league.

Last edited by bonnflow; 06-06-2017 at 10:08 AM.
bonnflow is offline   Reply With Quote