View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:37 AM   #48
bonnflow
Bat Boy

Hello OOTP community - my name is Aaron and I have been looking into joining a league for a while now, and I think it's finally time to jump in. I'll list some of the things I'm looking for.

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
I prefer fictional. Particularly, a fictional league where I can decide my team name and location, colors, etc. Even being able to design my own stadium would be cool, but I realize this may be too much to ask. I'm not too picky at the moment. My ideal situation would be to have a new league just starting where we can all draft our teams from scratch, but again, not a deal-breaker.

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
Never played in an online OOTP league, but I am excited to get my feet wet. I do, however, have vast experience in other baseball sims. I've played over 40 full seasons worth of games on MVP Baseball 2005, managing each individual game play-by-play.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
Doesn't matter.

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
PM me onsite - I will check frequently. I already use Slack for work all day, so a league that uses Slack, Google Hangouts, etc. to communicate would be perfect.

- Anything else Commissioners should know?
I have development experience and have successfully designed and maintained websites, so I could potentially be an asset to the commissioner in those areas if needed.
bonnflow is offline   Reply With Quote