View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 11:38 AM   #66
eriqjaffe
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Game View Post
Was goofing around to see if I could create Baker Bowl. What changes should i make?

Eriq any way to add some type of Tiger or Eye of the Tiger to the field and how would i go about doing it?
You have a couple of options - you can just upload an image using the "Add Field Image" button - that just lays "on top" of the grass, like a painted logo with opacity that you set. Unfortunately, some of the image editing tools are broken thanks to the host (I'm trying to get that hashed out with them), but the basic upload functionality works fine.

If you want it to look like it's been mowed into the grass, you can do a custom mow pattern - there's a link to a template over on the right.

Each has their issues - the mow pattern is fixed in place (thus the need for a template) and the opacity is also fixed. Any adjustments need to be done in external image editing software. On the bright side, the mow pattern lives in a layer underneath the dirt portions of the field. An uploaded image can be moved around and tweaked in the app, but it sits on top of everything else.

Last edited by eriqjaffe; 11-13-2015 at 11:41 AM.
eriqjaffe is offline   Reply With Quote