View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
RPage
Minors (Single A)

Team Names

After I made changes to the team name text file, the game generated my next fictional league with the names that I supplied.

I also went into a saved fictional game and changed the logos. They came out just like the MLB logos that have been discussed.

So if you have a fictional league that you have worked up the name and cities for, you can have that league here as well. Sort of anyway.

I am not sure if you can get the game to put the teams in the cities you want. I haven't looked for that either. What you can do is put the city names in the cities.txt file and the team names in the team_nick_names.txt file and you may get some of them. Also you would have the logos for your league and can easily place them as well.

I used iPhoneExplorer. I also used logo packs off Padrefans web site.

I am not a computer wiz , and most of this was easy. I just need to know how to make the little seperators that are in the text file, to make it a faster process. They may just be spaces, but they look like little boxes.

If someone could help with that, that would be great.

"Don't worry about your seeing eye dog back here ump. I fed and watered him for you."
RPage is offline   Reply With Quote