View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:29 PM   #1
esmeet7
Bat Boy

Instructions for Starting/Maintaining Player Photos in OOTP 20?

I'm a new OOTP user, and I'm really looking forward to getting more involved with OOTP and this community. I've been browsing and searching through this forum to learn more about the game.

I started a Standard League to get a feel for the game, and I was surprised to see FaceGens instead of actual player photos. Although I've search around a bit, I still can't find answers to the following questions:

(1) Is there a recommended PhotoPack I can download to begin my own file of photos? I looked for a recommended one by Cheech411, but the URL I found doesn't seem to work.

(2) Once I have a PhotoPack with photos from the past, how do I update it using the photos people are posting in the 2019 Debut thread?

(3) How do I get the photos from my PhotoPack to upload over the existing FaceGens in my league?

(4) Finally, is there a way to replace specific player photos if a FaceGen or missing photo shows up for players who weren't in my pack originally?

If there's someone who could help me get started and/or direct me to a thread with step-by-step instructions, I'd appreciate the help.
esmeet7 is offline   Reply With Quote