View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #9
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

I do stick with a plan, and the opposite happens. That's why I set my park factors the way I did. I liked my lineup but they weren't hitting enough HR, so I increase my park factors, and my team HR go WAY down. I did the opposite on my speedy contact team (i.e. Alou, Ichiro, etc...), and my team is hitting way more HR.

In fact, that is the very reason I posted this. I don't understand how I can ever improve my team when things that are supposed to reduce HR increase them, and vice versa. I can't afford to blow up my whole team. After the season I'll reset back to 1.000 and see if it helps, but I made the changes because my team was struggling in those areas.

I just don't see results when I do make changes, and it's very inconsistent how the changes affect the results. It makes it very difficult to know what changes to make in the first place. The changes are so bad that I'm going to be relegated this season, so even if I make another change next season it won't be an accurate comparison because the league will be lower. After 8 seasons in silver I don't even know what to do in bronze anymore...
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote