View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:49 AM   #3
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgo View Post
Everything you keep complaining about is worthless without real surrounding data for people to analyze. They are just rambling anecdotes. What level leagues? What are the home/away splits? What is the rest of the lineup doing? Post screenshots.

Don't forget that a 4% change isn't a lot. If a played is expected to hit 20 HR in a neutral environment then the difference between your .940 park and 1.040 park is just 19 to 21 HR in a season.

First, I figured I gave a good bit of information. Secondly, I figured people wouldn't want to look at 75 screenshots to get the full picture. I'll gladly make 15 posts with 5 screenshots each if you seriously will look at them and tell me what I'm seeing, but I doubt anyone will. Thirdly, I didn't even think it was possible to take a screenshot retroactively. I didn't think I'd need to screenshot everything I saw in the game. I saw this over a 4-year period. That's a crapload of screenshots even if there was a way to take them after the fact.

Edit: To answer the league level, which from what I understand should have zero impact unless I was constantly promoted/relegated (which I wasn't), is all silver. 8 seasons of silver.
To answer the rest of the lineup, they all have the same variation. I was using one example in detail so I wouldn't overload the post with worthless screenshots, because quite frankly I have no idea what extra data people would need. I'm not a mathematician.

Last edited by Findest2001; 04-16-2019 at 11:54 AM.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote